vendredi 5 novembre 2010

Huhu


This night i dreamed that i kissed Edward Furlong when he was like that. (see the pictures)Damn he embraces sooooo well . Fuck it was so lovely so nice , i don't know if he embraces as well in real life but ... WOW ! he was so tender, so gentle when he kissed me , the contact with his lips was so niiiice. In my dream i was very in love. HAHA WELL it was JUST a dream unfortunately...if only i could redo this dream or if only it could be real... haha. This boy is so charming. AAARGH STOP IT hahaha XD yeah i'm crazy.
Today i did all bordeaux to find "le poids du déshonneur" or in english "Before and after" with Edward Furlong of course and it was untraceable , i finally buy it on ebay... I have all his movies except this one.

Here you can see my cute Hyunah who's trying to imitate PIKACHU !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygPzJodKf4

... SUBOI IS THE BEST RAPPER OF THE WORLD.
That's all.

1 commentaire:

  1. Je te le fais en anglais le commentaire ou pas? xD
    Aller, juste pour le fun je vais le faire en anglais comme ça ce sera raccord avec ton blog^^

    OMG I had a similar dream two nights ago, I didn't kiss your Edward but David Tennant! It was so strange but so beautiful at the same time, except the fact (and I have absolutely no idea why)that he was crying. I like to think it's because I'm just THAT good at kissing, so that's why he was crying, he knew it was just a dream and he'd never have the opportunity to kiss me again! (or I'm a very bad kisser, but I prefer my first idea xD)
    Anyway, I told him that I didn't want to see tears in his lovely eyes any more (oh god I'm such a romantic in my dreams xD) and he just smiled and then the dream ended!

    Oh and I also dreamt of a perfect stranger, I don't clearly remember his face but I was totally in love with him, and God he was gorgeous and nice! He was in a suit(I think I have a thing for men in suit now lol.) I fall asleep on him on a couch and then I woke up in my bed all alone and sad :(
    I NEED A BOYFRIEND!

    Ludivine

    RépondreSupprimer